These days, your vehicle knows what’s up before even you do. Thankfully, dashboard technology offers us warning lights, letting us know that there is a problem. However, these signals can sometimes be confusing.
Here are a few of the most common dashboard warning lights. Be sure to respond to each one in a timely manner.
- Oil change reminder – This convenient light lets you know when it’s time to change your oil; how convenient!
- Check battery – Something may be up with your battery, so you should investigate as soon as possible.
- Windshield wiper fluid – Your windshield wiper fluid is low; it’s time to get more before you run out.
- Tire pressure – One or more of your tires’ pressure could be dangerously low.
- Service soon – Sometimes, if your car has a problem that doesn’t have its own unique warning light, you’ll see this miscellaneous indicator.
For more driving tips and tricks, or to meet with our service department, contact us or visit us anytime at Bob Sight Kia.